Cookies and GDPR Regulations
I. General information
The operator of the www.camdivision.pl website is CAMdivision Sp. z o.o. - Błonie ul. Sosnowa 10, 55-330 - NIP 899-25-86-710 - KRS 0000401754 - REGON 020398085. The service performs the function of obtaining information about the users and their behaviour in the following manner:
- Through information entered voluntarily in forms.
- Through saving cookie files (so-called "cookies") in the end devices.
- Through the collection of web server logs by the hosting operator home.pl S.A., at the address smarthost.pl
II. Information in forms (surveys)
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The website may also record information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- The data provided in the form will not be made available to third parties except with the consent of the user.
- Data given in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Operator of the Service in the register kept by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
- Data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g., in order to perform the process of service request or business contact.
- Data given in the forms may be transferred to entities technically performing certain services – in particular this concerns the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities that are operators of Internet domains (above all, the Scientific and Academic Computer Network of j.b.r - NASK), services that handle payments or other entities with which the Operator of the Service in this regard cooperates.
III. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the final device of the Service User and are intended for use on the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- Third Entity placing on the terminal equipment of the Service User cookies and access to them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creation of statistics, which help to understand how users of the Service use websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content.
- maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Service.
- determining a profile of a User in order to display him/her customized materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- there are two main types of cookies used within the Website: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows by default to store cookies in User's terminal equipment. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. Internet browsers make it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the end device of Service User can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with Service Operator.
- cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the user's use of the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about the navigation path of the user, or the time spent on a particular page.
- With regard to the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from the cookies with the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Server logs
- Information about certain user behaviour is subject to logging at the server layer. These data are used solely for the purpose of administration of the service and to ensure the most efficient operation of the provided hosting services.
- The resources viewed are identified by their URLs. In addition, records may include:
- time of arrival of the request,
- time of sending the response,
- name of the client station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors which occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- the URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link), in the event
- that the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about your browser,
- information about the IP address.
- The above data are not associated with specific persons viewing the pages.
- This data is used solely for the purposes of administering the server.
V. Disclosure of data
- Data shall only be disclosed to external parties within the limits of the law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with that person's consent.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
VI. Managing cookies - how to give and withdraw consent?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We warn that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the websites.
- In order to manage cookies settings, select the browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or how to contact us, please send your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org